Fly doesn't works outside of battles?

Guest Erazer

1. 1.

Let me make you some point

First, I am not kid, it is okay if you more than aged 40 - you can called me kid. Second, forgive me for my bad english.

93141 Btw kid, learn English before trying to communicate. I can barely understand what you're trying to say.

First of all, I dont need to disclose any point regarding why Fly should be implemented, after all its a pokemon feature like surf/dig/sweet scent/dive/etc, I don't need any arguments of why it should be in the game because its like going to WoW and removing the ability to use the ships (which, bw are free). Wanna be a MMO but you dont want MMO features? contraproductive right?

Did you attempt to not understand? The game have no fly implemented, but have alternatively solution - subway. The point is, which you said "cost money, and you do not have money", you can get money from wild pokemon. If you said get rid of money from wild pokemon, how we have money then? No way to get money without wild pokemon. Do not said about fighting with NPC that is not solution as NPC not always battle with you.

93141 Hardcore features exist in Pokemon because they bring a certain balance to it. Daycare? You PAY X amount of money for a poke to be raised by an NPC. Is it the same as you raising it? no, it will be mediocre at best but still. I'll laugh so hard when certain things which will give advantage, become donation only, it always happens, once they realize how much money they can make out of this.

Hardcore feature still exist, who said it disable? About Daycare, having players do it!

93141 Last but not least, if you're trying to change something, think about what you change, not because you feel like it. Core features exist because they make sense and bring balance to the game, theres a reason why pokes do not give money, either go full MMO or just keep the things as they are. Freak/Nintendo are companies which have years of experience and they know better. If X thing exist, is because its being tested multiple times and works.

Let back to my question in the 1st quote, and compare to the "reasons why pokes do not give money". List of your reasons plz, not only general talk, need detail. Additionally, Nintendo pokemon is offline game, which is very different to online game dude.

93141 Wanna be a MMO but you dont want MMO features? contraproductive right?

money sink exists in every mmo i played so far. fast travel always had some kind of payment (silver or gold) // (played gw2 and WoW a bit)

93129 Why am I forced to spend more time than intended if I have FLY WHICH SHOULD BE WORKING? Money sink? Then stop giving out money by killing pokes and let it be how it is supposed to be. I bet a good money on what im gonna say: They are doing this because in the end, they will sell PD's and other goodies. Mark my words.

nonsense. money on wild pokemons is used for grinding. later on you'll be thankful for the money they give.

93141 Daycare? You PAY X amount of money for a poke to be raised by an NPC.

exists. check the Trade Forum, daycare subforum. you'll find many trusted players who do cheap daycare.

93141 I'll laugh so hard when certain things which will give advantage, become donation only, it always happens, once they realize how much money they can make out of this.

they run it pretty successfully, if they wanted money they'd have gone another path. just compare with other pokemon mmos and their economic or "donation" stuff works. i don't see shiny rates going up for membership users...

93141 Last but not least, if you're trying to change something, think about what you change, not because you feel like it. Core features exist because they make sense and bring balance to the game, theres a reason why pokes do not give money, either go full MMO or just keep the things as they are. Freak/Nintendo are companies which have years of experience and they know better. If X thing exist, is because its being tested multiple times and works.

If you don't like this kind of MMO than leave it... either way. many suggestions made from the [glow=red]community[/glow] were considered or even implemented (e.g. queue system or events).

Also, don't rant on other players, who actually make a point in what they say.

Seibuza_Sig.png

Do you think you're still in the magic world of handhelds, where everything is given out on a silver plate?

Lemme show you what our first description was:

jluCIcp.png

In case you skip that, let me tell you the main word from that: MMO.

If you usually finish a day in max 3 days, don't expect to go to a multi-player game and have the same average time. Don't like that we made the things a little harder? Go back to handhelds and enjoy your riding pony that took you from Kanto to Unova free charge, but don't expect us to do the same thing. We want for players to stick around a while and see the game we worked for. If you don't believe me when I'm saying that most MMOs will do that, feel free to leave, and go and check for others that offers you sunshines and rainbows.

nsyIQuy.gif