Headgear Cosmetic

Hatsuse

I would like to suggest u guys to add a blue flower as a headgear cosmetic. I don't have any good reason why, but I just want that specific headgear to be available for me to use (completely personal but still have a value to "improve the game"). Not a fan of yellow and red flower which the only choices available right now.

I would like to suggest u guys to add a blue flower as a headgear cosmetic. I don't have any good reason why, but I just want that specific headgear to be available for me to use (completely personal but still have a value to "improve the game"). Not a fan of yellow and red flower which the only choices available right now.

Greetings, Hatsuse.

I would like to inform you that there is already a headgear cosmetic in the form of a blue flower named Pansy Flower. It can be obtained from Halloween boxes, which are purchasable for 25 coins from Coin Shop (upper right corner of your in-game screen). For future reference, you can check about all mounts and cosmetics in the game in this guide: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/120763-url

Here is a gif of the cosmetic:

fb9b23f993b919a9e04ed37b20495eae.gif

Hope this answers to your question, have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Greetings, Hatsuse.

I would like to inform you that there is already a headgear cosmetic in the form of a blue flower named Pansy Flower. It can be obtained from Halloween boxes, which are purchasable for 25 coins from Coin Shop (upper right corner of your in-game screen). For future reference, you can check about all mounts and cosmetics in the game in this guide: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/120763-url

Here is a gif of the cosmetic:

fb9b23f993b919a9e04ed37b20495eae.gif

Hope this answers to your question, have a good day!

basically you ask me to gamble around 30 items in that box? fyuhh...

basically you ask me to gamble around 30 items in that box? fyuhh...

You can either test your luck via Halloween Boxes or buy it from another player, by using Trades section in Forums or in-game Trade channel. The item is tradable, therefore you can buy it from another player.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

You can either test your luck via Halloween Boxes or buy it from another player, by using Trades section in Forums or in-game Trade channel. The item is tradable, therefore you can buy it from another player.

huft.. what a big relief. Thanks for the info, I'll try to get one via trading.