Libertas: Best Guild For New Players! Also, Daycare For Tanks

Yin4thewin

Overview

Welcome to the Official PRO Forum page for Libertas! We are a Silver Server clan founded for the new and the old, the inexperienced and the veteran. In Libertas, everyone has an equal voice, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexuality. How does this work? For every event (PvP, hunting, etc.) we hold the whole guild will get to decide what it is and the prizes for winners. The decision will be majority vote, but every member has half a veto power. Therefore, two members may veto a decision, even if it was majority. The two person veto is subject to change as the guild expands.

Perks

Libertas has a free lending library for trainers who may need a bit of help in the story. Guild members may lend up to two pokemon for 2 weeks at a time. There aren't that many Pokemon available yet, but as our guild grows the hope is this resource may expand as well.

[spoiler=Kanto]

1967259584_Screenshot(397)_LI.jpg.f5c429502ddb5f124cc2e76038971c42.jpg

1267703481_Screenshot(398)_LI.jpg.3316dc0a41428d7ac400e35fe73828a3.jpg

[spoiler=Johto]

855319415_Screenshot(396)_LI.jpg.4f26be2144a81004eef4f9bfb1dd3783.jpg

1526771760_Screenshot(395)_LI.jpg.10ae9914169fb7644e29e750cdfb843a.jpg

[spoiler=Hoenn]

[spoiler=Sinnoh]

We also provide a daycare for tanks, evolved Pokemon, and/or high leveled mons for a cheap price. The daycare service is 500/level for guild members and 1.5k/level for others. This is constant. Why so cheap? I like to think I'm a nice person but it's really because I get money out of it too by grinding in Cerulean Cave lol

And a super secret perk for PvPers (people who can help our guild rank in PvP) and daycare helpers (self-explanatory). It's so awesome, I can't put it here. I'm serious.

Application

Just say that you're interested, in this thread. Maybe include your total hours played or something. I usually respond within 12 hours.

"Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"

Hi i would like to join my discord is LuciShax#5719[ATTACH=full]80229[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your interest! I will send a guild invite soon. There is no discord yet but there will be in the near future.

"Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...