Yin's Daycare For Tough Pokemon: Best Daycare Guarantee (Or Money Back)

Yin's Daycare For Tough Pokemon

Welcome to my daycare! Yeah, no fancy banners or anything, just text. I always prefer results over aesthetic :) Anyway, let's get to it. I'll take any Pokemon you have over level 80 and level it to 100. Doesn't matter if its a tank or evolved or whatever. The price is a constant 1k/level.

Frequently Asked Questions

How are you making money if you charge so cheap?

Because I'll be grinding in Cerulean Cave. That's why I only take high level Pokemons. Just by grinding for you I can earn back the difference between what you pay here and what you'd pay anywhere else.

If it's that easy, why don't I just grind myself?

Feel free. But I'm assuming you have better things to do with your time. That's why you're looking for a daycare, right?

Perks

Money Back Guarantee

I promise to return your Pokemon within 12 hours of recieving it. If that doesn't happen, you get it back free of charge. I am serious. *If you are not online by the 12 hour mark I will post the completed screenshot as proof, you'll still have to pay. In this case I will still get it back to you as soon as possible.

Referrals

Refer someone here and ask them to mention you sent them. You will recieve a free 5 levels off your next daycare request (limit 1 at a time, 3 in total)

Pay After

No upfront payment required. As long as you pay me when I return the Pokemon, we're good. And of course, if it takes longer than 12 hours, you don't have to pay me at all.

Disclaimer...

If you owe me money that you don't have, I keep your Pokemon until you get it. Don't worry, it'll be safe, but it'd kinda suck for you, so...pay up ASAP!

Edited by Yin4TheWin

"Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"

• Doakes locked this topic