Manaphy lost by bug

Alonso02

Please need help. I was cleaning my pc when I've dragged an exeggcute (ID: 26030471) and it wasn't released out. I've dragged it 4 times (more or less) so i thought I needed to put it in my team to be able to release it out. So i changed it by my manaphy (level 86, timid, 10-20 atk/4 def/14 spd/19 spatk/24 spdef/28 hp) and the message of releasing pokemons appear. It asked me to release a female level 21 exeggcute, I acepted and what I saw was that I lost my manaphy and it keept the exeggcute.

I ask for that manaphy, if not, I want to do the quest again or something like that. PLEASE

Thank you for the help.

Please need help. I was cleaning my pc when I've dragged an exeggcute (ID: 26030471) and it wasn't released out. I've dragged it 4 times (more or less) so i thought I needed to put it in my team to be able to release it out. So i changed it by my manaphy (level 86, timid, 10-20 atk/4 def/14 spd/19 spatk/24 spdef/28 hp) and the message of releasing pokemons appear. It asked me to release a female level 21 exeggcute, I acepted and what I saw was that I lost my manaphy and it keept the exeggcute.

I ask for that manaphy, if not, I want to do the quest again or something like that. PLEASE

Thank you for the help.

Greetings, alonso02.

I would like to inform you that your Manaphy was restored and it should be at the last slots of your PC. Before closing this thread, would you like the Exeggcute or any other Pokemon recovered as well? For future reference, please make sure to use our Restore Pokemon Megathread. Looking forward to your reply!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.