Hp up

Marceau

Capture.PNG.a3d59e160eb38da0f0149777373db425.PNGhello, i never gave an EV's boost to my donphan, and his hp stat is up to 144. But i still can't give him an HP up: "hp up will have no effect". someone on the discord told me it was a bug so i explain it here with hope that it will be fixed.

[ATTACH=full]80310[/ATTACH]hello, i never gave an EV's boost to my donphan, and his hp stat is up to 144. But i still can't give him an HP up: "hp up will have no effect". someone on the discord told me it was a bug so i explain it here with hope that it will be fixed.

Greetings, Marceau.

I would like to inform you that this is not a bug, but it's how it is supposed to work. Vitamins, specifically HP Up, are used in a way to give only up to 100 EVs to a Pokemon. (They give 10 EVs each, so you can use 10x of them) This means that if you try to give Vitamins after that point, they will not work. More information regarding their usage can be found here: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vitamin

Generation III onward

When used from the Bag on a Pokémon, adds 10 HP EVs to the target Pokémon per use, until it has 100 HP EVs. It also increases the Pokémon's friendship a little.

The HP Up is consumed upon use and cannot be used in battle.

I hope this answers to your question. Feel free to ask anything that was unclear. Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.