Friends List Notes?

Tyrlan

Hello there,

This will be my first post on this website in a long while. But this isn't for introductions, so for simplicity, here's the idea:

I think it would be a fairly simple improvement to the friends list feature to add the ability to put a personal note (private) to any person on your friends list. I know i can't be the only one that adds a fair amount of people while I play a game, and it would be incredibly useful to be able to keep track of who is who, or why I added them in the first place, especially if it's been a little while. I don't know how long these things generally take and I don't consider it an urgent matter of course, but it would be a nice QOL improvement.

I honestly can't really see a downside to doing this. All notes should only be viewable by the person who created them (as i think it should be), and could be of great help to those of us who keep sizeable friends lists, and/or have periods where they cannot log in, and would like to have a quick reminder of who's who when they return.

Now a secondary suggestion. I am unaware of whether or not guilds possess something akin to this, since I have never been in one on this game. BUT, I think having a separate notation function for guild members within your guild (that works in the same way as suggested previously) may also be advantageous for guild leaders and guild members alike trying to keep a sense of their interactions with each other (or activity, perhaps?) in a simple, easy to access location. If this is redundant, or already exists, feel free to disregard it.

Thanks.