Can be delete

Hello @darkstylzor , you don't have the right to cancel your auction after the time ended and after someone won the auction, here @TheColendWinter with a 2m5 offer won.

Please trade the pokemon to the rightful owner, or i'll enforce the trade myself.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark

PRO Rules | Report Center | Appeals | Punishment Policy

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

In auctions, the auctioneer should announce the rules of the auction and the item(s)/pokemon(s) being auctioned, call and acknowledging bids made, and announce the winner, said rules should be respected. (i.e. If you withdraw your auction due to 'low offers' without stating that beforehand in said auction's rules, you will be punished.) So now stop pm here , or 'ill report you for harassing

You can state whatever you want, if we don't allow you to cancel your auction after it ended, then you don't.

We never allowed anyone to cancel his auction after someone won, you can only cancel it while the auction is still going.

Making a mistake is fine, but don't keep arguing about it when you are obviously wrong and when i explained you why.

Now, you can either trade the pokemon to him, or i can do it myself if you keep refusing, and i'll make sure to deal with you at the same time.

Nevermind, i'll trade it myself so the thread can finally be closed as you wished, i don't want to waste more time with you and the winner is still waiting.

It seems you weren't wanting to trade it anyway.

Now as you would say "THIS POST IS CLOSED", but for real now (lol). Congrats to the winner.