sand rush bugged

Dadlife

1. 1.

Today i battle with Taufan, his excadrill used earthquake on my hippowdon and critical hit cost like 70% hp, in fact it only deal 38,8-45.9%, i think the abi is wrong , sand rush = sand force, his excadrill is jolly nature, cant hit that hard with sand rush, i think sand rush abi is wrong, it increase speed and still strong like sand force

this is sand rush -> 252 Atk Excadrill Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon on a critical hit: 163-193 (38.8 - 45.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Kpdq5nT.png

this is sand force -> 252 Atk Sand Force Excadrill Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon in Sand on a critical hit: 211-249 (50.5 - 59.7%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

IhRTob9.png

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

Hi,

Are you sure Taufan had a black belt on his Exca? That doesnt make any sense at all cause Exca doesnt know any fighting moves in this moveset.

If you calculate it with soft sand (ground moves +20%) youll come to max 55% which is close to your 59% with sand force.

HFFTkZj.png

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

94542 Hi,

Are you sure Taufan had a black belt on his Exca? That doesnt make any sense at all cause Exca doesnt know any fighting moves in this moveset.

If you calculate it with soft sand (ground moves +20%) youll come to max 55% which is close to your 59% with sand force.

HFFTkZj.png

yes i did but it deal 70% not 55%

94497i think the abi is wrong , sand rush = sand force, his excadrill is jolly nature, cant hit that hard with sand rush, i think sand rush abi is wrong, it increase speed and still strong like sand force

You are probably right dude :

7kWYnQ3.png

With Sand Rush it should be like : 252 Atk Soft Sand Excadrill Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon on a critical hit: 195-231 (46.4 - 55%) -- 10.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Stream ON :

yes i did but it deal 70% not 55%[/quote2]

are you sure of the 70% ? maybe you forgot some entry hazard ?

I'm also a bit surprised about your pokemon's IVs, was it really a 31atk jolly excadrill and a 28hp 3def impish hippowdon ?

I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying.

94497i think the abi is wrong , sand rush = sand force, his excadrill is jolly nature, cant hit that hard with sand rush, i think sand rush abi is wrong, it increase speed and still strong like sand force

You are probably right dude :

7kWYnQ3.png

With Sand Rush it should be like : 252 Atk Soft Sand Excadrill Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon on a critical hit: 195-231 (46.4 - 55%) -- 10.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

yes i did but it deal 70% not 55%[/quote2]

are you sure of the 70% ? maybe you forgot some entry hazard ?

I'm also a bit surprised about your pokemon's IVs, was it really a 31atk jolly excadrill and a 28hp 3def impish hippowdon ?

Taufan show hit poke when pvp with me, jolly 28 atk, me 31 def impish