BOXES PLEASE

Fildc

I guys, could you rework pc's boxes?? I think that their interface is not immediately and when you have tons of pokes is not easy to find the one you're searching, also if you write poke's name. That because for example I have more same pokes (also for pvp) and i've to click on each of them to find the right one. It could be good if you can put a different sign near each poke you consider important, or you can give a name to boxes and have the possibility to switch pokes, on one hand in the same box, on the other hand also in different boxes. Finally i think could be good to have the possibility to deposite objects in pc to. I played pokemon ruby as last pokemon game and I remember a box style like this, and i loved it. I hope you can do something about it, and sorry for my not perfect english. Thanks a lot

• Like 4

I agree... it needs a rework... also item storage would be nice because when I have 50-100 items in my bad scrolling through is a pain... i could put the stuff I don't use in the PC for storage and then withdraw it if I need to access it later for some reason