HELLO EVERYONE! ^^ I'M NEW!!

1. 1.

I just found out that this game exists and it's so fun and amazing. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends on here, so feel free to add me!

My IGN here is kyustorm

:Smile: :Heart:

I found this game through some facebook ad, and I chose Pikachu as my starter lol Now he's lvl 40 before vermillion <<

I used to play the other pokemon mmo (you know) but I like this game A TON better lol..

(I already have the rocket uniform and a shiny magikarp & shiny manectric mount xD)

My favorite Pokemon include Latios, Mightyena, Fennekin, Shaymin and Charizard <3

I also draw and maybe I will post some art here sometime soon

tumblr_static_gz0hprg6g6osswo8gcg0kk4w.gif

Other games I like to play include Splatoon and Monster hunter, so if you have those add me with my NNID: kyustorm

:Crazy:

see you guys in the game!

Hi kyustorm and welcome in game ^o^

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

95035 Hi, welcome :)

If Charizard is one of your favorite pokemon, how come you chose Pikachu as starter over Charmander ? :p

Even if i can totally understand that you couldn't resist to Pikachu's cuteness, it got me too. c:

Haha xD Because Pikachu is one of my favorites too, but mostly because I usually choose Charmander in other games so I wanted to chose something different cx

95539 Haha xD Because Pikachu is one of my favorites too, but mostly because I usually choose Charmander in other games so I wanted to chose something different cx

Haha, 'k :p

Anyway, feel free to add me IG if you have a question, or just wanna talk to someone, or whatever :p Good luck, and mostly, have fun :)