When will ranked season end?

Xblazz10

When Shane decides to and he is busy with RL issues, so once he is free, most likely the ladder will reset.

Will Shane give us a date for the ladder reset some days in advance when he will be free again ? Because a random reset can be very infuriating for some players i bet, especially those very close to 25th place. The best we can do atm is store as much points as possible i guess.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Shane decides to and he is busy with RL issues, so once he is free, most likely the ladder will reset.

Will Shane give us a date for the ladder reset some days in advance when he will be free again ? Because a random reset can be very infuriating for some players i bet, especially those very close to 25th place. The best we can do atm is store as much points as possible i guess.

and that's what is happening atm. The top 3 or so hardly battle if anything as they are confident they won't get caught up with. The next 4-10 positions don't want to risk too much catching up because a loss or two can make them lose several spots. It's all a waiting game for now

This is the job for detective Obvious:

Remember Red said the legendary tourney starts at the end of this month?

What come with it? A new patch to fix the bugged moves, abi..

It would be super convenion for devs if he ends the season and give out reward with that patch too.

So that my prediction.

Also I think Hoen would come later, maybe nxt month.. after legendary tourney ending. Too many updates and changing at a time may be not wise.

That's my thought. Hope it's not too obvious.. :Crazy:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

108350 This is the job for detective Obvious:

Remember Red said the legendary tourney starts at the end of this month?

What come with it? A new patch to fix the bugged moves, abi..

It would be super convenion for devs if he ends the season and give out reward with that patch too.

So that my prediction.

Also I think Hoen would come later, maybe nxt month.. after legendary tourney ending. Too many updates and changing at a time may be not wise.

That's my thought. Hope it's not too obvious.. :Crazy:

Legendary tourney is getting delayed too :/ we will probably get bug fixes and move/ability updates patch with ranked season reset. But that also means that ppl will have to remake their teams for tourney, which means it will definitely get delayed....

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png