Bug againt ashe in the pokemon league Reception gate

Carloslecalamar

PRO Username: Carlos

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

When you fight ashe in the pokemon league Reception gate whit a pokemon similar of gengar, they are not able to kill your gengar becaus they are yousing rest and earthquake. plz fix it people need to deconnect to remouve gengar from their team.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Deconnect and remouve gengar from the team :(

Description and Message

When you fight ashe in the pokemon league Reception gate whit a pokemon similar of gengar, they are not able to kill your gengar becaus they are yousing rest and earthquake. plz fix it people need to deconnect to remouve gengar from their team. :thanks:

Hi, actually we'll not remove anything, this isnt a bug or something just that i think you dont have the good moveset for your gengar (thunderbolt shadowball darkpulse and psychic). Also don't forget that when you run out of PP your pokemon will use struggle which have recoil damage so you can kill your pokemon with it.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Then i dont understand where the problem is and why you did reconnect and remove your gengar

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY