Bosses cooldown bug

Thesim91

I don't know if it goes in the battle system bugs section, I apologize in advance if it's not, maybe it's more of a general issue, but I might have found an abusable bug related to the bosses cooldown.

I've been fighting johto and kanto bosses in the last 2 days but now I realized I can fight almost all of them again, except Koichi, Bugsy and the not revamped ones like Pewdie and Boss Boss.

It might be a rollback but I still have the money that they gave me after I beat them. That means I could just fight them again and make double the money, I'm not doing that of course.

The only thing I can remark happening is some server crash while I was fighting one of them and unfortunately I can't be any more specific because I've found about this today by using the cooldown checker, actually both of them in Celadon.

SilverNabs.png

Yes, I checked both the cooldown checkers and even went straight up to a few bosses I fought the day before, I didn't want to post this thread without being sure of the issue.

Those bosses wanted me to fight again, I checked like 3-4 of them in person. Like I said the only ones who had the right cooldown are Koichi, Bugsy and all the non revamped ones.

I'm not considering Hoenn and Sinnoh cause I fought Sinnoh ones last week and Hoenn ones yesterday and it's all fine.

1560163995132.png.38ec1978935393d30f252a182cf4c812.png

This is the day I fought all johto bosses, Neroli and Pewdie are not reworked so reborn still gives the right cooldown for them.

1560164060921.png.89296d24c089eeb28b2e4b67de05be93.png

This is Elm, he's a reworked boss and I fought him the same day but as you can see he wants to fight again.

Issue is that I still got the money from all those bosses I can refight.

There's nothing more I can do.

Edited by TheSim91
SilverNabs.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's bugged for the revamped bosses, not the others, I checked the bosses one by one, not with the cooldown checker, I fought them the day before and I could refight them again the next day.

P.S: To be more clear again, I beat the bosses, I get the rewards, the next day I could fight them again and get the rewards again, do you see how this is a problem? Lots of people could abuse it and make double the money they're supposed to get.

Edited by TheSim91
SilverNabs.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'll bump this for the last time, please take a look at this bug, today i fought johto bosses and immediately after i can fight them a second time and get the rewards again, it can be abused and a lot of players are actually doing so and not reporting it. And please, I don't want to hear "You're not checking the right cooldown checker" or "Cooldown checker doesn't work", I literally interacted with the boss npc to test it.

SilverNabs.png