Applying status on own Pokemon

Mudkipcool

I used a Quick Feet Granbull in Kanto E4 and I had a hard time getting it to work. I still don't have a Toxic Orb and even if I do I prefer normal poisoning so it can equip Leftovers so I end up running around to get wild Pokes to poison it before running back to Victory Road.

I was wondering if there was a better way. Never played PvP but I was wondering if statuses stay after the battle coz if yes maybe I can just ask people to fight unranked PvP. I like the idea of having poison or burn to trigger abilities while having leftovers to reduce the damage taken from the status.

Would have been easier if we have double non-boss NPC battles.

Battling wild pokemon, or holding a toxic/flame orb is the only way to obtain the status condition. You can however give it a leftovers after the status condition is applied from the orb. For Granbull I'd recommend the toxic orb, as the Burn condition reduces your atk stat by 50%

- Z

Battling wild pokemon, or holding a toxic/flame orb is the only way to obtain the status condition. You can however give it a leftovers after the status condition is applied from the orb. For Granbull I'd recommend the toxic orb, as the Burn condition reduces your atk stat by 50%

- Z

I kinda hope that I can at least get it by battling trainers.

I just used Weedles to get regular poison when I used Granbull for Kanto E4 LOL. At least burns would be easier to put on once I get a Flame Orb. I'd try it on a Guts poke maybe.