Revive

Johndwagon

account name soulwolfdragon I tried to use revive severual times now it says the fainted pokemon has been revived but it has not only way to revive is pokecenter which means the pokemon stays fainted until I get to a pokeceneter. SCREENSHOTs below

532523685_PROClient6_12_20197_22_03PM(2).png.da6a1b20a13e159c54be7a8ddd69f6cc.png

1725813740_PROClient6_12_20197_22_03PM(3).png.1ded70326e1ca7e7089aaed896d649b7.png

• Like 3

yes only pokemon I have tested it on because its the only poke Im trying to level other then Ninjask but Ninjask hasnt died yet in battle and before the new client release patch update the revive you buy from the pokemart restored all fainted pokemon to half health now it wont restore that one pokemon that is still dead unless I go thro a pokecenter

there is no 0.5 hp

so revive is useless to shedinja

Which means it should round it up and heal it to full. Revive always gives at least 1 health, which is full health for Shedinja. That's how all pokemon games have worked.

• Like 1

shedinja just got knocked out and revive still does not do anything to shedinja back to pokecenter to revive it to contiune to level it heres screen shots as proof of it recenet screenshots with timestamps of 9:11:08pm

It clearly doesn't work, stop trying to revive it. They can't fix the game in 10 seconds.

• Like 1

before the new client release update I never reported bugs but thats because the bug I found was fixed after a crash and havent had a issue with that bug since its been over a month now since that bug was fixed cuz of a crash that bug was a PC bug thats why I was hoping that crashed fixed it like it did that PC bug where I couldnt access the PC in the pokecenter over a month ago

Edited by JohnDwagon