Suggestion for guild level up and more

Agrius

1. 1.

1.What if we could donate money to guild and upgrade it?

Like when you first make it you have 50 slots then you and guildies collect money lets say 500k and upgrade it to 2nd level which would open slots lets say from 50 to 100?

then level 3 lets say 1m? and open 100 more slots?

or any other way like collecting guild points or something like that?

Another suggestion is what if we could encounter legendaries (or boss pokemons) in wild and be able just to battle em without catching not talking about storyline quest

and after you defeat it you get perk like lets say 20% bonus exp for 3,2,1 hours bonus uncommon/rare encounters bonus money and stuff like that ?

2.Titles,what about titles? like if you get 20 shinys owned =shiny hunter= 10 lvl 100's =predator= and so on ... im sure you know how titles work ^^ (you get that achievement you receive that title etc)

3.i saw on forum people wanted faster way to surf and in my mind jumped the idea of jet ski (or movement buff on surfing) which would be faster than surfing itself

you would pay to a npc lets say 20k and he will borrow it to you for lets say 12 hours and after time expires you cant use it

just to make it clear my old suggestion about berry basket was about being able to trade em between players so you dont have to trade 10 pokes for 10 berries you can buy the basket for ingame money trade it when he pulls out the berries basket is destroyed or something like that :)

just throwing out ideas in the open

Also wanted to say thanks for the great game !

Thanks for reading this long post !

<i></i>

1.What if we could donate money to guild and upgrade it?

Like when you first make it you have 50 slots then you and guildies collect money lets say 500k and upgrade it to 2nd level which would open slots lets say from 50 to 100?

then level 3 lets say 1m? and open 100 more slots?

or any other way like collecting guild points or something like that?

Another suggestion is what if we could encounter legendaries (or boss pokemons) in wild and be able just to battle em without catching not talking about storyline quest

and after you defeat it you get perk like lets say 20% bonus exp for 3,2,1 hours bonus uncommon/rare encounters bonus money and stuff like that ?

2.Titles,what about titles? like if you get 20 shinys owned =shiny hunter= 10 lvl 100's =predator= and so on ... im sure you know how titles work ^^ (you get that achievement you receive that title etc)

3.i saw on forum people wanted faster way to surf and in my mind jumped the idea of jet ski (or movement buff on surfing) which would be faster than surfing itself

you would pay to a npc lets say 20k and he will borrow it to you for lets say 12 hours and after time expires you cant use it

just to make it clear my old suggestion about berry basket was about being able to trade em between players so you dont have to trade 10 pokes for 10 berries you can buy the basket for ingame money trade it when he pulls out the berries basket is destroyed or something like that :)

just throwing out ideas in the open

Also wanted to say thanks for the great game !

Thanks for reading this long post !

<i></i>

are you in a guild? if no contact me

Aymaneforum.png

Nice suggestions, I agree with most of them but not the legendary encounter one. It would be kind of weird and unusual to randomly encounter them... even if they'd be uncatchable. I think legendaries aren't supposed to be like that, ruins the "wow" feeling for me.

4iyfmb.jpg

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game." - Marshall Mathers III

<i></i>

As Norbi said above, because of legendary pokémons are really rare even in anime and in other games, I don't think that it is a great idea to catch em in the wild. Though, being able to catch em by winning some tournament is just an awesome idea! It is a perfect prize for it, it makes many people to join the tournament, and everyone can feel the difficulty to catch one. Also making legendaries not tradeable is a 'must', so no one can make money from em, and so on.

krisz why are you twisting my words i never said anything for catching ... also if it is not with legendaries it can be with boss pokes or some kind of uniqe poke like boosted stats by 200% and lvl 120 or something like that

its just idea