Hey, Questions.

Spacekreep

So I came back to playing this, had to merge me red/blue accounts. And for the last 3 days been playing on silver server.

With the ungodly amount of server crashes and npc bugs ect. Would I been better off just switching to Gold server? Or is it the same there. I do enjoy this game a lot, just hate crashing, what seems like every hour.

Looking forward to seeing you guys/girls in game.

The main difference between Silver and Gold are economy and players. They both crash from time to time.

However, crashes are becoming less frequent lately. Today I was able to play on Silver without any interruptions for the entire day and I don't think the server crashed for like 15+ hours, and when it did crash it wasn't down for very long. Nevertheless, it's a good habit to relog so you force the game to save whenever you reach an important milestone or catch something good so your progress isn't rolled back in the event of a crash.

My question would be: Which Server should be played? Silver or gold? You already wrote, that the economy and the players are difference. But what difference?

About 2 days ago I started playing Pokémon Pro on Gold Server. But it seems, that they are not so many Players and it doesn‘t happen so much. And I have already invested a few hours. If Silver is better, I would switch (anyway if I purchased Premium member on Gold yesterday). Can I take my Premium and Pokemons to the other Server?

Which Server is more fun to play? Which Server does have more players?

Which Server should New Players go to?

Some replys would be helpful, thanks :)

My question would be: Which Server should be played? Silver or gold? You already wrote, that the economy and the players are difference. But what difference?

About 2 days ago I started playing Pokémon Pro on Gold Server. But it seems, that they are not so many Players and it doesn‘t happen so much. And I have already invested a few hours. If Silver is better, I would switch (anyway if I purchased Premium member on Gold yesterday). Can I take my Premium and Pokemons to the other Server?

Which Server is more fun to play? Which Server does have more players?

Which Server should New Players go to?

Some replys would be helpful, thanks :)

Silver has more players than Gold but the difference is very minimal, so it does not matter which one you pick. You can choose to play on both servers under the same username if you wish. Picking one does not opt you out of the other.

You can change servers when there is a server transfer thread active. The recent server transfer window just ended so you can no longer do it but perhaps it will happen again later.

• Like 1