Pokemon Storage - Deletes My Pokemon & Glitches Buttons

Greeny513

When I got to Cerulean City, I used Headbutt on 2 tree spots and caught an Exeggcute (lv8), which became my 6th party member, and a Ghastly(lv5), which went to my PC. When I go to access the PC, only my Spinarak(lv3) I caught a long time ago was there, and when I went to deposit my Bulbasaur(lv8), he was deleted from existence without any chat message, and the Exeggcute is unable to be put into the PC. I took out my Spinarak(lv3) and then went to place it back into the box, and it was deleted as well. I tried to see if I had accidentally released my pokemon, by using the Exeggcute, but got the release prompt for the first time, and was unable to click the button to cancel the release. I logged out, but the button to log back in to Gold server no longer worked. I restarted my client, caught a Spearow(lv9? might've been 8) outside of Cerulean, only for the box to delete it without any chat message the moment I placed it inside the box. My Pokedex registers that I did possess a Bulbasaur, Exeggcute, Ghastly, and Spearow, but only the Exeggcute, which cannot be put in the PC for some reason, still remains, while my starter Bulbasaur and the others are completely gone from every single PC box. I've noticed that after using the PC, some buttons stop working (sometimes I can't even close the PC window) and I have to log out and reload my client before they work again, though the Exeggcute has never once let itself be put in the PC. I downloaded the client yesterday night, after a long hiatus, and did get disconnected during the Gold Server disconnects earlier multiple times, but had no disconnects between exiting Mt. Moon and accessing the PC after catching Exeggcute and Ghastly.Bulbadex.PNG.900c47b43600f44bb5e64b3df2c594b7.PNGGhastdex.PNG.a6373b408a481a10df5093a3ed07fb1d.PNG644399304_GameScreenshot.thumb.png.a7044b05a37232497d01cde507eb6a86.png