(sold) selling a shiny wobbuffet

Clipboard01%20wobbuffet.jpg

disclaimer: i am a friend of the person (named derwins) who is selling this wobbuffet. he gave me complete permission to post it on the forums. my friend is not interested in joining the forums or the pro discord so i am posting this for him.

it was sold as of june 30th. this topic is closed.

edit: if moderator caged is around, derwins wants to give his kind regards and apologies to them. this is a serious price as suggested earlier; he is not and will never be a troll. he types more professionally than the whole server and possibly the entire forums. he wants to help improve the game.

Edited by dotarice

Clipboard01%20wobbuffet.jpg

disclaimer: i am a friend of the person (named derwins) who is selling this wobbuffet. he gave me complete permission to post it on the forums. my friend is not interested in joining the forums or the pro discord so i am posting this for him.

he's selling the wobbuffet at a fixed price. the price is at 50 mil. he also accepts coin capsules. offers are appreciated.

if you want to contact derwins, he's usually online in game most of the time. i will pass every forum reply to him.

the topic will close (with trade proof) when a deal is met. he will let me know if any fake buyers are sighted and will thoroughly be reported.

edit: if moderator caged is around, derwins wants to give his kind regards and apologies to them. this is a serious price as suggested earlier; he is not and will never be a troll. he types more professionally than the whole server and possibly the entire forums. he wants to help improve the game.

Nice price and good luck ^^

[uSER=2071394]@haleluya7x[/uSER] try contacting derwins as soon as you can. they said they might accept your offer.

edit #2: @Matumboislanda there is a certain limit in terms of "silly prices" in my opinion. there can be very serious buyers who will buy at that price. you just have to keep looking until you find something that surpasses even the silver server.