Kanto - Evolve 4 Pokemon before Brock - Super Rare Item Reward

Samcatchum

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is going to be any use to anyone but thought i would share it as i saw someone asking about it in the chat and no one had any idea what he was talking about.

In Virdian City, House 2. There is a guy called Researcher Daryll who will tell you that he is doing some research about new travellers, and expectations of how they progress to challenge Brock, The Pewter city gym leader.

He asks you to evolve 4 pokemon before beating brock, and will reward you with a "super rare item" if you do!

"Wow, So it IS possible to have 4 or more evolved pokemon before Brock" "Asounding!" "Thank you trainer. as a token of my gratitude i gift you this EXP Boost Potion" "This can only be gotten by buying donation currency, otherwise known as Coins!"

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190701-140826_PROClient.thumb.jpg.01bfd9afda1242c406fe65ca3748067e.jpg

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190701-140839_PROClient.thumb.jpg.61c2394f8b65803e1431e735a8c452e1.jpg

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190701-144027_PROClient.thumb.jpg.335638e7bb3f544c21e8abedda546641.jpg

• Like 1

Just read through the complete Kanto guide too, doesn't mention this in there. I know it doesnt really need a guide but mentions the lass who will give you an oddish if you catch a pidgey with 15 spd and atk IVs

I agree Weedle and Caterpie are easy to lvl up in that area , especially with bug bite at lvl.9

Also if you catch a pikachu you can evolve instantly with thunderstone from officer Jenny =p makes things alot easier.

Moderator can update the complete Kanto guide with above for new players?