Don't See this xD :) (WATCH ONCE)

Akshat02

Cool-Text-329288915359359.gif.e98cd5852c48f75b4de36c16b7b072bd.gif

Hello champs,

I am akshat from PRO ALLIANCE. Its not an guild of pokemon revolution online.There is no guild in game like PRO ALLIANCE its just a server. This is alliance where peoples can help each other in trading,comman,pvp etc.Basically its good your trading and also helpfull for other guilds. This server has different and suitable roles for your guild members.Invite your members to this server. I am trying to invite other guild leaders to this server and merge into one and their all members of his discord server and his guild into one server in PRO ALLIANCE. That's the moto of this server... I am not saying to close your guild and join me just join and merge your discord server to PRO ALLIANCE For more information pm me on discord - Akshat#3653

NOTE : I am not saying that to close your guild and join me but only you need to transfer your guild discord server to PRO ALLIANCE server.

This is the server where the players are helped each other in trading,general etc.. Which is basically Related to Pokemon Revolution Online game Invite your friends and members to this server for the best services at trading and have fun. Don't forget to check #alliance-rules and post your trained card in #player-info-card

https://discord.gg/befkTQ6

giphy.gif

5295491.png