A Beginning has it Ending

Hey guys these 10-12 days of joining PRO gave me a lot more experience in my real life too... But this is the time where i should stop playing ... I don't want to stop but getting no help thats really bad to a player ...

I don't want any help for giving me money or anything else ... I have completed all regions in less than 25 hrs .. and with less than in game time of 60 hrs i have cool PvP army too .. But the main problem occurs when bug arises ...

Most likely its more than 2 days being bugs posted over forums .. but no reply from the moderators ... At least they can reply they are working on it .. etc etc ...

After all this ... I will now check forums twice a day .. when i will get a reply from the moderators , I will start playing again. :(

Bug link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/131309-url

Hoping for fast reply .

• Like 1

you must not be only one to which mods are not replying.They are busy in their other works as well. Well have a good time outside game as well tho :)

Farewell.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.