Hello, Looking for team suggestions and move set

Ciccillo

1. 1.

Hello everyone, i started to work on my pvp (?) team, but im not really sure how to build it, as im very very confused about roles, move set and everything :confused:

At moment i only have 5 pokemons, would like to know ur thoughts, what should be changed, and what not, what moves to learn and what to remove!

Here are my pokemons, thx everyone in advance!

b82dkkO.png

• 3 weeks later...

You may add a special wall that could fit the team well, and i would also suggest trying to get rock blast from egg move tutor for your cloyster (not sure if it's available but gives great coverage)

I like your Rapidash set tho, as it will check nicely all the fairy types not named belly drummed azumarill.

First of all, I like how you've caught and trained your whole team yourself, I respect that.

Secondly, are you planning to make a rain team? Because of the Rain Dance on Slowbro, if so, I recommend switching out Rapidash

Thirdly, you need more elemental users in there, at the moment, your team can hardly touch water types and Rocks will really damage your Rapidash/Weavile/Cloyster upon entry, you need rapid spin or defog, so I would recommend adding in Starmie.

Starmie @ Leftovers

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

- Surf

- Ice Beam

- Thunderbolt

- Rapid Spin

That will get rid of water types and clear entry hazards.

If you want to make a rain team, I would suggest switching out Rapidash for Goodra (though Goodra is hard to obtain at the moment I admit) you can use it as a specially defensive wall, as you're lacking one at the moment.

This is one of my personal favourite sets.

Goodra @ Leftovers

Ability: Sap Sipper

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

Adamant Nature

- Earthquake

- Dragon Tail

- Toxic

- Protect/Rain Dance (as protect is currently not working)

Goodra has Dragon Tail for getting rid of other people's set up mons which you have no counter for just yet. Goodra has hydration for rain dance or sap sipper for those 'mons using grass type moves against you, which works perfect for a rain dance team. Goodra also learns Earthquake, which has nice coverage, you have not incorporated an Earthquake anywhere on your team just yet, nor do you have a toxic staller, so Goodra is ideal for all of these jobs.

Hope I helped!

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png