A possibility to get hidden ability for Legendaries

Fhil

Hello everyone,

this game supports legendaries in pvp with good tools like reroll or natur reroll.

Now we have legendaries like Regierock, Articulo, Zapdos and Moltres. These pokes are better in PVP with h.a.. But the chance is like synchro not probably.

As example i use Black Medaillon and synchro. But I have the false nature, no h.a. and bad ivs by my zapdos.

Ivs and nature is possible to reroll but no h.a.. A lot of people delete the first leggi for catch again with Nickolaj because it is a new chance for the h.a.. But the sense like Nickolaj was that u can catch again a leggi when u kill this one or when the game crash.

I vote for a new tool for a reroll for the ability. As example by the birds maybe u can get h.a. when u get again 100 gems. Or add the chance by the reroll ticket.

Guys what u mean? This would like leggis more better for pvp.

Thx for your attention

• Like 2

1k or more gems of the type of the legendary to change its ability seems good to me. It's a none trivial amount, so they can still hand them out as rewards, but also achievable. Also gives value to gems and could work for any legendary.

Edit: just occurred to me that 999 is cap :). Anyway 100 gems feels to low. Mabye 400-600 range

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974