Color chat in the help tab/

Saurus

The subject header is self-explanatory though i should elucidate probably. Okay. So. I'm wondering if anything can be done about the fact that the text for all the in-game tabs have the same color and some time ago it was difficult to follow the replies you received from a GM or CC but i see they have extended the chat bar's vertically to provide more text space in case my text disappears too fast. I'm thinking that is also a trade related "fix" so to speak. But what I mean is that i'd like to see the CC get a different color as to the normal color we see in the help chat. It will also let us know a CC is available at that moment in case we need help.

97300 The subject header is self-explanatory though i should elucidate probably. Okay. So. I'm wondering if anything can be done about the fact that the text for all the in-game tabs have the same color and some time ago it was difficult to follow the replies you received from a GM or CC but i see they have extended the chat bar's vertically to provide more text space in case my text disappears too fast. I'm thinking that is also a trade related "fix" so to speak. But what I mean is that i'd like to see the CC get a different color as to the normal color we see in the help chat. It will also let us know a CC is available at that moment in case we need help.

You mean you want different colors for each chat? You can do that by clicking the wrench in the lower right and choosing different colors for each chat.

IchLjhG.png

And since mods have the little tag to the left of their name, after you change the colors of the chats if should be quite easy to follow. It has been for me

0XeqGkm.jpg