Shiny Charmander | Auction

Users can set whatever price they like for their Pokemon accorrinf to our trade rules. Stop commenting off topic and harassing them. Next off topic comment might lead to a forum ban. Have a nice day and good luck with your sale!

Kind regards,

Daredevil

• Like 2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tigerous sorry for the tag, just wondering what if the user quit I messaged over a week ago saying I was interested but no reply? Would you guys be able to transfer the poke cash to his account and send me the charmander?

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Rieche

@Tigerous sorry for the tag, just wondering what if the user quit I messaged over a week ago saying I was interested but no reply? Would you guys be able to transfer the poke cash to his account and send me the charmander?

Thank you for your time.

The player did not login for a while but yes we can help in that after auction is fairly met in general. I don't see your offers above. Also note that the offer has to be confirmed to be accepted by the seller since there isn't an obvious instant price and the timing for the auction has already ended a while ago with no one serious offers, just troll ones that were dealt with and the charmander was sold anyway.

• Like 2

One for all, all for one.