Login in game

Knipy

Hi !

It's been 1 years that I did not play the game, I just resume but the problem is that I can not connect to the game on the server I played but I can connect to the forum with the account that does not work in game.

I changed my email and try to reset the password but unfortunately after 30 minutes of waiting I still have not received an email asking me to reset the password.

Account : Knipy

Can you see if my account has a problem?

Thanks for your help *-*

Did you already merch your account? That can be done on the dashboard, the old servers were named Red/Blue/Yellow, now it is Silver and Gold.

Otherwise try to use a VPN, try to turn off your Antivirus and your firewall and lastly try the obligatory reinstallation. Make sure that your Antivirus does not intervene and deletes any files. So make sure its turned off or an exception is added for the folder your Pro is downloaded and unzipped.

Oh, and yes there is some kind of bug where you actually need to reset the password, that could be the case too.

Discord: Chris'#7430

No, I did not buy the account. I tried to reinstall the game after disable the antivirus but without success and about password reset. I tried to reset the password by the basic procedure but I do not receive any mail.