CatchMMO Please Change. (Other System)

Guest Isaac

1. 1.

I tried breeding in my pokemon games and I couldnt get what I wanted, I'm glad that the developers decided not to put any breeding into the game, I love hunting for pokemon and having a fun experience.

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

First post, i personally agree with everyone against breeding. Catchmmo is more fun and rewarding and it keeps the value of comps high. I would much rather spend hours and hours catching a comp pokemon with good ivs and nature knowing it will be worth something for the duration of the game rather than knowing it would constantly depreciate and require regular upgrades to keep up with the competitive standard. Egg move tutors are all we need.

Guest SkyBeat

Well to be honest im fine with with the whole catchmmo thing you guys got going on here. There is one thing i would like to point out though, As to what Arnie said about people flooding and spamming lets say, "godly" breeds there are other ways around that. For example and idea could be When breeding two parents pokemon to get the egg, the parents are sacrificed after receiving the egg, thus not spamming "godly" pokemon again and again. So to basically continue your breeding on that one poke you would have to breed multiple 1x31's to get a 2x31 and so on. Ofcourse thats just an idea and as i said at the beginning of this comment im fine with catchmmo. Just merely saying there are other ways around it. ^^

Well to be honest im fine with with the whole catchmmo thing you guys got going on here. There is one thing i would like to point out though, As to what Arnie said about people flooding and spamming lets say, "godly" breeds there are other ways around that. For example and idea could be When breeding two parents pokemon to get the egg, the parents are sacrificed after receiving the egg, thus not spamming "godly" pokemon again and again. So to basically continue your breeding on that one poke you would have to breed multiple 1x31's to get a 2x31 and so on. Ofcourse thats just an idea and as i said at the beginning of this comment im fine with catchmmo. Just merely saying there are other ways around it. ^^

i think catching is still the better solution, that sacrifying thing is already a thing in another mmo and isnt that popular as well.

Plus with catching it makes a good pokemon actually mean something to you. You feel like you won the lottery or did something awesome. Breeding is just a boring way to turn mediocre pokemon into one good one (at least) and you know what to expect. Its not exciting. And its terrible for the economy also

160.png Jate croconaw.gif