Vulcan Daily quest (challenger Rick)

Accept

Dear Pro team

Since the release of Vulcan island this summer the Daily quest which requires you to turn in 10 Piplups / Chimchars has been the main way of getting Summer Points.

There are a few problems with the quest which alot of players seem to agree with me on the first problem is that the quest resets 24 hours after you submit the last pokemon this is tiring as you sometimes just need to get the 10 done otherwise it wont reset your quest the next day and for people that want to go for high end rewards such as the Salamance mount it can be like a part time job to come online everyday do the daily which takes between 5-10h to complete it would be easier if you had just a 24h period to submit 10 since you talk to him and to make sense out of the 24h time add a small reward at the end of the quest where if you turn in lets say 10 pokemons which are all 100+ ivs you get a small sp bonus this would result in people either going for just a few and some people would grind even more just to get 10 of them with 100+ ivs.

now the second problem is the spawn rates of the pokemon i know piplups and chimchars are t8 but sometimes it takes as i said 5-10h of grinding to finish the quest once which can be very tiring and can be very repellent to alot of players.

I hope this changes somehow or maybe within the second part of the vulcan island quest there will be more ways to earn SP but at the moment it just feels like a second job.

• Like 3
YQYGLBX.png

Yea we talked about this with @Accept a lot and considered to make something about this. As a players we making this whole community alongside with staff, thats why we want to make it nice environment for everyone. Dear staff as a players You should understand us.

Thanks for consideration of the thread.

• Like 2

Yeah man its srsly a hard job to collect 10 mons cosecutively and to wait 24 hrs , takes too much time :/ and since there's no reward except from the points i feel dismotivated to do that much , it would be dope if we could sumbit mons whenever we wanted , i want em to change it too.

+1 ‍

• Like 2