I wonder why just now?

Shay3100

Hey, just logged ingame and saw the new message of giving 2 days of ms. I was wondering why now? I dont have my MS on now cause of all the downtime, when I had my MS yo never gave a day back. I bet its not only me, alot of people lost days cause of downtimes before.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

98520 Yeah but you play the game knowing that it has glitches/bugs. It's always been your choice to contribute knowing this.

I know but I find this thing kinda unfair, they never gave back even an hour, so why start now?

Why are you complaining? You get free MS. There was no agreement when you donated for MS that you'd get free MS in the event of a downtime. You should be happy that they've decided to give free MS at all, because they don't have to.

They give to whom is using MS, if you didnt read my comment you couldnt know that I havent use MS again after last time, due to all crashes and downtimes. So I was wondering why to "give" back days now? not before amonth? They always said its a beta and this things could happen, I only want to know why now and never before? Thats my question.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png