issues with the status effecting moves

Vladdican

there is a very noticeable issue with status effecting moves. whenever a pokemon uses a status move such as yawn (completely doesnt work) or sleep spore etc. the pokemon will fall asleep then wake up imminently the next turn. it also seems you can stack status effecting moves I.E paralyzed and sleep. This means a snorlax using rest can completely heal and wake up within 2 turns. this, paired with a high defense and special defense would make a snorlax quite a formidable opponent.

as a side note i beat reds first pokemon before the leage with a level 23 ghastly since all charazard X wanted to do was a rock type move that couldn't hit me. it seems the randomization of npc moves is severely lacking and will 9/10 use only a single move the whole battle. Example being pokemon in the wild with the move self destruction will do so every time without fail. i believe the meme on the server currently is they are terrorist type pokemons

level 1 pokemon who knows quick attack and holds a berry,item,or ability that stops them from being KO'd in a single turn can beat a level 100 pokemon no matter what. (unless the level 100 pokemon has a quick claw or moes that lets them attack first)

cant stack*

level 1 pokemon who knows quick attack and holds a berry,item,or ability that stops them from being KO'd in a single turn can beat a level 100 pokemon no matter what. (unless the level 100 pokemon has a quick claw or moes that lets them attack first)