[Fan Art] New Homepage Contribution - CANCELED ALREADY EXIST DASHBOARD

Nov4to266

BRAND NEW HOMEPAGE PROJECT

This is an FAN PROJECT, im not related to the staff or anything like that.

This projects ain to build a new homepage with a better ui and a few more ideias

like some place to get acess to your in-game data like profile, badges, pokemons and others.

Im a Front-end engenieer/Designer width=23px" alt="Brazil free iconhttps://image.flaticon.com/icons/svg/580/580836.svg[/img] , I was planing to build from ui to code this project and maybe

send to the staff :) . For more Advanced users the project plans to use: React.js, Next.js (SEO and SSR), Styled Components, API (if the PRO give me

somothing like that), Redux (if the API uses REST, or if I can Apollo and some others cool stuffs.

As soon as I start to code I will post the repo link here.

Send your opinion and thoughts here, will be very welcome!

PS: if this was posted on the wrong tab, please let me know

Current Status: DESIGN / Header

aaa.thumb.png.79af0e721ded0a7380d402ee0e7643f7.png

Edited by Nov4tO266
  • Like 1

Hello, as requested here are my remarks, I find the black background not suitable for this kind of homepage, a game website want to be played and with a black background is not the case (personal opinion).

Still subjective but i don't really like the illustration of the 2 Pokemons, I think put starters or a Pikachu already have more sense for the players.

For the buttons on the top right, I find them more elegant and better placed than before ! And putting down the social network icons is a good idea, it is less the impression that the site is 'overloaded' information at the top.

Overall, it's still a good job!

• Like 1
388048chaos.png

Hello, as requested here are my remarks, I find the black background not suitable for this kind of homepage, a game website want to be played and with a black background is not the case (personal opinion).

Still subjective but i don't really like the illustration of the 2 Pokemons, I think put starters or a Pikachu already have more sense for the players.

For the buttons on the top right, I find them more elegant and better placed than before ! And putting down the social network icons is a good idea, it is less the impression that the site is 'overloaded' information at the top.

Overall, it's still a good job!

Thanks Adam, as soon as a can I will post here an b version with some kind o light theme and your suggestions to we can compare!