UNTRADABLE WINGS.....

Gamerking143

Hello staff....

I am very sad that the event wings are not available to me...I started the game recently and I was shocked that I won't get wings of articuno which are very beautiful..not only me many new players are very unhappy due to this.....so pls I request you to arrange a trade over event wings.....THANK U

Please keep them untradable, articuno wings/moltres wings were rewards for those who did hard work and the event to get it. Any player unhappy for not getting the item anymore is a reason why it shouldnt be tradable, maybe in xmas quest return. But keep it non tradable

• Like 5
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

Please keep them untradable, articuno wings/moltres wings were rewards for those who did hard work and the event to get it. Any player unhappy for not getting the item anymore is a reason why it shouldnt be tradable, maybe in xmas quest return. But keep it non tradable

Giratina wings too, although I only have the Moltres wings myself.. but I do hope it returns

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Some players who did hardwork are ready to trade them

That would make the market unbalanced, think about it, its an event only, exclusive only, its a reward for being there that day. I dont have darkrai and giratina wings, all other wings in the game are tradable, so i hope the event ones arent. Imagine, you get 4-5 alts, do the quest with borrowed pokes, and sell 4-5 wings for i dont know 30m? they're seasonal only reward, if you dont want to pay wait for 1 year.

No thank you, i have moltres, articuno wings and worked hard for it, i dislike the idea of a new guy getting the item i got with lot of effort just because he got money.

• Like 1
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!