Noobs need help.

Johncenaaaa

How do I know if IVs on a pokemon is good or bad (like 2 IVs above 27 or what). How do I know if its worth keeping to train to 100 or keeping it with me to elite 4? And how do I know which IVs to looking for on a certain pokemon. For ex if I got an eevee, how do I know what IVs to look for on an Eevee(attack,sp attack,etc). And what is the deal between attack and sp.attack? Same with defense. Which one is better? What is the differences?

Same thing with EVs. How do I know which EVs stat I shoud max? Like Eevee attack/hp or attack/defense?

And how do you know where to train that EVs stats?

And if i catch I good IVs pokemon but the its nature is contrast with its good IVs stats, is it gonna worth anything?

99921 How do I know if IVs on a pokemon is good or bad (like 2 IVs above 27 or what). How do I know if its worth keeping to train to 100 or keeping it with me to elite 4? And how do I know which IVs to looking for on a certain pokemon. For ex if I got an eevee, how do I know what IVs to look for on an Eevee(attack,sp attack,etc). And what is the deal between attack and sp.attack? Same with defense. Which one is better? What is the differences?

Same thing with EVs. How do I know which EVs stat I shoud max? Like Eevee attack/hp or attack/defense?

And how do you know where to train that EVs stats?

And if i catch I good IVs pokemon but the its nature is contrast with its good IVs stats, is it gonna worth anything?

well thats alot of question,

IV is individual value, they boost stats so bigger number is recommended

Eevee is balanced and can become any evolution depend on their stats

atk is physical and sp atk is special, which one better? no, both like 12 and 6 o'clock, usually you have to choose one for each your poke's build

for EV builds, you have to do research, every pokemon have different stats growth and speciality and we cant tell you those hundreds of pokemon unless you do your own research.

that's short explanation, but for deep knowledge you have to read the information on guides by yourself

i would say you have to read guides on forum or googling it

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=89