MathMachine's Shop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have forced the trade. No matter what you try to do here, the mon has to be sold to neoraz for 650k which you posted initially. I'm warning you not to repeat this again. If you're not sure with the price better not sell the pokemon. Its way more better than selling a pokemon for a price which doesn't satisfy you and regretting later.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

other thing, i literally asked him to trade like many times he was never online, may i report him for that? can i report him for not trying to pm me in game? i was online whole the game and tryed to pm me lot a times ALWAYSSSSS OFFLINE, and then you come here and force the trade? i could trade it by myself, next time tell you that guy that he shold went online earlier LOL

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR @Incarnate

Have a nice evening

other thing, i literally asked him to trade like many times he was never online, may i report him for that? can i report him for not trying to pm me in game? i was online whole the game and tryed to pm me lot a times ALWAYSSSSS OFFLINE, and then you come here and force the trade? i could trade it by myself, next time tell you that guy that he shold went online earlier LOL

You can just ask us if the buyer doesn't show up within 12h max. Different timezone's can be an issue in such cases and we will help you out. We do that everyday, nothing new.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~