Unable to collect a reward

Godfrezy

Hello, I was doing a boss run in sinnoh, I was at legends cave where the medusa boss is, after beating her and the guy beside him, the guy said that a wild alohan vulpix is roaming around the place and I should catch it, so I went back to PC to get my sync but when I again entered the cave, the vulpix sprite was gone. I tried talking with the boss but nothing happened. (The white vulpix sprite was roaming around the room)

Hope u can find out what is happening and I can get another chance to get the alohan vulpix

Ty

Hello, I was doing a boss run in sinnoh, I was at legends cave where the medusa boss is, after beating her and the guy beside him, the guy said that a wild alohan vulpix is roaming around the place and I should catch it, so I went back to PC to get my sync but when I again entered the cave, the vulpix sprite was gone. I tried talking with the boss but nothing happened. (The white vulpix sprite was roaming around the room)

Hope u can find out what is happening and I can get another chance to get the alohan vulpix

Ty

Hey, thanks for reporting this bug. I would need you to enter the Legends Cave again to be able to reset the Alolan-Vulpix for you. Could you enter the cave and tell me when you did that in here please?

The issue should be resolved for everyone else from now on.