Night Raid!!

Rayray2195

Hello new guild looking for people to join!

Active members we play everyday unless we have stuff going on irl love we help new players also sell ms and anything else yoy may need....always looking for new people to meet if interested message yadel714 or Rayray2195 in game for an invite looked forward to meeting you !!!! :thanks: :Grin:

45d5784bc2569aa6a184fbb413909320001d4983_hq.gif

Hey Guys or Gals :y:

We are a new Guild trying to help out new players like our self

If your're interested in joining us please send us a message in game or in the forum page

IGN:Yadel714

:thanks: and Hope to see you soon :Grin:

P.S I do have a working schedule 8-5pm West Cost time zone, but we do play late everyday. Unless we have things to attend to.

268716_trainercard-Yadel714.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_nf8fu7ewsb1qe1i57o1_500.gif

"You think after all I've been through, something like that is going to hurt ?" - Kaneki Ken

Bump!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You think after all I've been through, something like that is going to hurt ?" - Kaneki Ken

BUMP!

No there is isn't any requirements just pm me in game or send a friend request and I'll accept just let me know that you want to join guild.

/friend Yadel714

/friend iKaneki

Those are my IGN

Hey i know you said pm in game but servers are down currently and i didnt want to lose this haha love the name, from Akame Ga Kill right? Just finished it the other day. I would love to join your guild just started playing the other day ive been looking for some people to play with

If your not first, your last.