All ways to get nature reroll ticket

Pokemondzoto

Hi there,

how I can get nature reroll ticket? I know that I could buy it for 75 PVP coins, NPCs sell it. But is there any other option to get it? I know, there is special pewter museum quest to find reroll ticket (what changes IVs). Any special quest or any different way to get NATURE reroll ticket?

Thanks for help :)

Hi there,

how I can get nature reroll ticket? I know that I could buy it for 75 PVP coins, NPCs sell it. But is there any other option to get it? I know, there is special pewter museum quest to find reroll ticket (what changes IVs). Any special quest or any different way to get NATURE reroll ticket?

Thanks for help :)

Hi, @PokemonDzoto.

Note that you can exchange 1 IV reroll ticket into 2 Nature reroll tickets and vice versa in Vermilion city.

Unlike buying the tickets via PvP and PvE coins, there are 3 ways to obtain IV reroll tickets through quests inside the game.

First is the Pewter Museum quest as you mentioned and the second is the Suspicious bot as zeskyr mentioned above.

The last one is Solaceon-Reporter-Quest, check out the link for more information how the quest is done.

I hope this helped answer your question.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love