Hello, help me pls

Ayuwoki

Hello, my problem is that the pokemon that I have given on loan have not returned, I usually lend my pokemon to those who need it, but I do not see that they have returned, mainly I need a very nice blissey bold of ivs, I do not know what others Pokemon are missing me, but I think some more, please if someone can check my last trades to know where it is, or if they can make all my lend come back immediately, please .. thanks in advance, I hope at least they read me.

Hello, my problem is that the pokemon that I have given on loan have not returned, I usually lend my pokemon to those who need it, but I do not see that they have returned, mainly I need a very nice blissey bold of ivs, I do not know what others Pokemon are missing me, but I think some more, please if someone can check my last trades to know where it is, or if they can make all my lend come back immediately, please .. thanks in advance, I hope at least they read me.

Hello, Ayuwoki. After tracking your trade logs I found that you had lent your blissey to Nightsidechl as follow:

###Nightsidechl - November 1st 2019, 2:00:21

Given trade objects - Ayuwoki

LENDING TRADE

ID: 242 Blissey FORM: 0 Lvl: 100 UID: 26511372

Received trade objects - Nightsidechl

LENDING TRADE

It should be already back to your box. Make sure to find it and tell me if it's missing or anything is still needed. Waiting your reply.

One for all, all for one.