MERGE MY Blue SERVER ACCOUNT

Jepoyzkie

Hi admin, i have a consern about may last account maybe in blue server, can i merge to all at my current account in gold, becus i spend money and effort from before. anyone can pls help me...?

thanks a lot

Hi, [uSER=654916]@Silent2Kill[/uSER].

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Note, that old servers Red and Blue now merged into Silver server and yellow server changed its name into Gold server.

If you merge your accounts, all your progress saved in Blue server will be saved automatically into Silver server. (This part can't be changed)

So, the only way to move all your pokemons, items, and money into Gold is by Server Transfer.

But since Server Transfer switches your Silver account and Gold account info, solving your problem can be a lot difficult than you might imagined.

I recommend you to follow the exact steps in order to accomplish what you've asked.

a. Log into dashboard and click on "Merge is required". (Check Server Merge FAQ if you have problems merging)

b. Press option 2, "keep both accounts" and check Blue for the rename. (This will create separate accounts for red and blue progress, previous red progress will be saved in Silent2Kill Silver account and previous blue progress will be saved in the new named Silver server account)

c. Transfer the new named Silver server account to Gold server.

d. Move the items, money, and pokemon from the new named account to your main Gold server account.

Unfortunately you can't transfer servers at the moment as the service is currently closed, so you'll have to wait until PRO staffs open up the service again.

There is no set eta for when it will be opened again.

But, when the service is re-opened, it will be an announced in both the Announcement Subforums and the announcement channel in our Official PRO Discord Server, so I recommend you to stay in touch with the announcements.

Note that there are certain requirements for server transfer, so check out the previous Server-Transfer-Thread for detailed information about the requirements.

If you have any further questions on what I've explained above please feel free to ask me :)

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, [uSER=654916]@Silent2Kill[/uSER].

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Note, that old servers Red and Blue now merged into Silver server and yellow server changed its name into Gold server.

If you merge your accounts, all your progress saved in Blue server will be saved automatically into Silver server. (This part can't be changed)

So, the only way to move all your pokemons, items, and money into Gold is by Server Transfer.

But since Server Transfer switches your Silver account and Gold account info, solving your problem can be a lot difficult than you might imagined.

I recommend you to follow the exact steps in order to accomplish what you've asked.

a. Log into dashboard and click on "Merge is required". (Check Server Merge FAQ if you have problems merging)

b. Press option 2, "keep both accounts" and check Blue for the rename. (This will create separate accounts for red and blue progress, previous red progress will be saved in Silent2Kill Silver account and previous blue progress will be saved in the new named Silver server account)

c. Transfer the new named Silver server account to Gold server.

d. Move the items, money, and pokemon from the new named account to your main Gold server account.

Unfortunately you can't transfer servers at the moment as the service is currently closed, so you'll have to wait until PRO staffs open up the service again.

There is no set eta for when it will be opened again.

But, when the service is re-opened, it will be an announced in both the Announcement Subforums and the announcement channel in our Official PRO Discord Server, so I recommend you to stay in touch with the announcements.

Note that there are certain requirements for server transfer, so check out the previous Server-Transfer-Thread for detailed information about the requirements.

If you have any further questions on what I've explained above please feel free to ask me :)

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Hey I just done all of that but I still can't log in and play I even created a new account but for some reason when I put my info in I still get the

Can't log into server issue