Linux Client

Phantom0x0

1. 1.

PRO Username: Phantom0x0

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I had the game downloaded and working before, but that was multiple months ago (June 2015) recently my laptop died (charging port nothing that would effect the data), but I got that fixed and decided to re-download the client. when it was complete I extracted the data and went to open it, but then it asked what program to use to open it in. this was not a problem before, I simply opened the client by double clicking.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I had some updates that I missed while the computer was broken that I installed then re-downloaded the client, and the problem persisted.

Description and Message

Pretty sure I covered everything above. Please let me know if any other information is required.

Oh I guess I should mention that I have Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca with LXDE Lubuntu desktop environment

Kernel: Linux 3.13.0-37 Generic (x86_64)

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

Try this for Linux :

Download

Unzip

Right Click PROLinux64_93_3.x86_64

Click On Properties

From Properties click Permissions Tab

Check the box that says " Execute: [ ] Allow executing file as program "

Click on Close (to close the properties box)

then click on the file and it starts right up

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Screenshot%20from%202016-02-14%20004831.png

Only options that I have under the permissions tab I have a feeling I'm missing a execution program I tried using the PCManFM program but it didn't work. I'm an ametuer at best when it comes to linux unfortunately it's the only OS I can use on a external HDD since my internal one is fried.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

101882 Check the box that says " Execute: [ ] Allow executing file as program "

I see on your screen that you didn't do this part, try it ^^

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Oh lol didn't notice it didn't capture that the only options I have under that are --, Nobody, Only Owner, Only Owner and Group, and Everybody. I think the program being executable is not the problem beings as it says it is and it allows it to execute, but the window pops up for a few seconds then disappears. I am running the program from the same external hard drive but on a different computer hardware wise which also could be a problem. I have a feeling I messed everything up xP.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif