can't login into the game

Daniboy

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I'm trying to enter the game, pressing loging after filling username and password is says

" loging "

and then nothing happens it remains on the opening screen and when i try to press again nothing happens, i try to reopen the game 20 times and it does the same, something is not function with entering into the game.

Generally this happens quite often, it's a mixture of lag between the server and your connection, usually waiting helps; even I had to wait for 5+ minutes on a strong connection, so it might take longer, but it will log in

The thing is the "loading" vanished and it looks like it failed to connect, when you try again nothing happens theres not even "loading" message so from what it looks like its not connecting at all.

Generally this happens quite often, it's a mixture of lag between the server and your connection, usually waiting helps; even I had to wait for 5+ minutes on a strong connection, so it might take longer, but it will log in

The thing is the "loading" vanished and it looks like it failed to connect, when you try again nothing happens theres not even "loading" message so from what it looks like its not connecting at all.

This is normal when it happens, just means it's connecting and hasn't had a connection error

shqhK5q.png