PLZ Help Need MOD/ADMIN ASAP !

Kansui

hello my Gamertag is Kansui i was making a trade to get huntail OT for sinnoh quest/ i trade my only clamperl ot with my only deep sea tooth to a player " Sagar627 " in johto, my clamperl is from hoenn region and is now locked in their pc and i dont want to wait for them to finish johto and/or lose contact with this person in the process please help me get my OT Huntail back asap.. they didnt notify me that it was locked before finishing the trade process. and now when i message the person it shows cannot recieve messages.. plz help me :( GOLD SERVER

Edited by Kansui

Hello Kansui, i will try to help you but i need you to post your concern there : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/129049-url/?do=findComment&comment=770622

You also need to provide screenshots if you want your situation solved, even the slightest information can help the process.

If your pokemon is still stuck and if you have no screenshots yet, try to contact the other player and to ask him to take a picture with the locked pokemon in evidence.

Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark

PRO Rules | Report Center | Appeals | Punishment Policy

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Hello Kansui, i will try to help you but i need you to post your concern there : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/129049-url/?do=findComment&comment=770622

You also need to provide screenshots if you want your situation solved, even the slightest information can help the process.

If your pokemon is still stuck and if you have no screenshots yet, try to contact the other player and to ask him to take a picture with the locked pokemon in evidence.

the player is offline so i cant provide them rn.. since i closed the message figured id be helped and believed, bc i cant make this up.. i wouldnt make this up bec i enjoy the grind except for when it goes to waste like this.. and i doubt the player has intellect of how to even take a ss and i have to go work shortly so i guess it wont be resolved ty for your time i guess

It can probably be resolved if you or i manage to reach the other player so he takes a screenshot quickly and we can give your pokemon back.

Otherwise, you will have to catch another clamperl and i could help you with the evolution if needed so you are sure that your Pokemon won't be stuck this time. :)

Thou art strong human, surely thine kind are more than pure Dark

PRO Rules | Report Center | Appeals | Punishment Policy

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

its fine the player is offline and wont be on til tomorrow for all i know the day after.. so ty for your offer but if i dont find one tomorrow or get mine back ill prob quit and never play again tbh.. ill find something else to invest my money and time in. i feel like its a waste of a grind and a waste of a trade system at this point ive tried to be kind about it and seek help and it got me no where so.. have a good day