Annoying Children getting Mad ?

Wildkitty

Hi , i have noticed in this game , if u turn down some peoples trade they start threathen u with reports , that they are going right now to discord to report u for " scam " when all i did was say , no this prize is to high for me sry " and closed the chatwindow . I mean they didnt even need to walk somewhere all i said is i dont wanna buy it.

Or one guy offer me focus sash and i said i found a cheaper one already and he starts being super butthurt that i should start read the Trade rules if i know them and bla bla . And he writes with so many emojis like " ^^ :D xD "

Or one guy spamming me like , whenever i talk to someone in help chat like oh i wasted 20 balls on this poke .. im unlucky , he immidietly opens chat with me and says " karma lul "

I mean i dont have anything against children but they start to tilt me really hard in this game . I always put these clowns on ignore list .

Or the people who keep chatting me like " ohh u a cute kitty? , are u a girl ?.... and so much more " Or one guy opening chat with me from nowhere and saying hej , after i close it he messages me again with oh i see u want to be left alone so i wont bother u anymore , Holy jesus this stuff gets sooo annoying with these lonely weirdos . THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE . LEAVE ME ALONE lol !

Yeah i am getting mad because it happens quite often , i mean what do some people think that evrything goes by theyr way as they say lol . I hate such children they never learnt the truth how it goes in life , If you dont respect people u might get something bad also back

Well, if you read the trade rules, you cant just go accepting trade/bidding and than saying you found a better one, if you agreed on a place to fullfill the trade, they can report you.

And you look to be the one getting mad

• Like 2
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

I think thats pretty dumb rules , because u can get messaged by an other better prize at the time , or just change ur mind .

Im not signing anywhere an cotnract that im gonna buy it until i already bought it .

I understand trolling is punishable but this is just honestly a stupid rule . Sorry

I mean i have agreed on leveling one poke for the first time , and i realiced i cant make it happen cause its so damn hard , so i give it to him back . " He didnt pay me yet "

So i dont see why anything as this should be punishable .

Scamming is when someone steals ur poke or ripps u off without paying u for it .

Trolling is when someone on purpose tells u hes gonna buy and when u walk long way to him he says no .

But changing ur mind about an item to buy making punishable , sorry but i never heard it anywhere and never heard any more stupid rule than this .

There is also always an ignore button if someone decides to troll you .

That i have used many times .

Such rules like explained , make this game cancer cause all these kids who get mad over u just start reporting u because u dont wanna buy for some prize lol .

Or they will make up stories . Who knows , u can litterally screenshot one sentence and the rest not and it looks like ur the bad guy .