Annoying Children getting Mad ?

Wildkitty

The only thing what is problem to me is .

Many people when they get angry at you because u didnt like to agree on their offer , they say u already agreed and u HAVE TO buy it from them or u will get reported .

And they keep harras u by threathning u all the time .

What upsets me most is also that they have succes in this .

i think this shouldnt be unless u really said hej come virdian here im waiting at u and i will buy it off u .

To prevent trollers and wasting time .

Its a fine rule but alot of jerks make this rule to ur biggest nightmare and trust me this happens alot of times .

How can i play this game in peace when by evry misunderstanding with an jerk i get reported and get trade banned till i am perma banned .

One guy literally said he got banned trade cause he didnt want sell one kid CC . imnot making this up and i dont know if it was truth but thats what he said .

So im thinkin wow , i spend so much money in this game , and now some kid has power over my account and staff plays along with it .

That makes me want to stop the game cause i fear of loosing the account .

I can reach 1000 hours and get banned suddenly cause of this . If it is that easy way to trade ban someoen .

And u get reported 100x u will get 100% banned .

If rules are that hard they will get abused too to ur bad side .

STAFF shouldnt ban just for saying OK i sell u , oh sorry i found an better offer and i didnt know what prize it had before , so i wont let u rip me off and sell it to this guy .

NOT EVRYONE KNOWS PRIZES PERFECT . and we are waiting for OFFERS of people that we can make most money.

If u trade like this u get trade banned like already i saw with my own eyes with this other guy .

I wont keep play till i will be that guy.

PLEASE STAFF , can u focus on trolls who on purpose call u to a place and say no i dont want anymore .

And not on poor people who are not experienced and want to see the best offers they get and maybe decline sometimes.

NOWHERE on earth it works like this that if u say OK I SELL u it is an agreement that u have to comply with .

There is an agreement unless the poke has been traded and sold . FINISHED , IF SOMEONE SCAMS THERE U BAN THEM . with proof screenshots .

Like i said this rule , by agreeing getting trade bans is ridiculous sry and many abuse it to make ur life to hell .

I wont play with such rule because it will get u banned by ur biggest enemies super ez.

U guys just say obey the rule u tell us how to play and how to bargain in the game , i feel like u control me like an puppet how to play the game how to bargain .

And get banned at the end of the day. And the best is , staff is always at jerk kids side yes true man

Very sad for such an great game .

• Like 1

And theres no excuse to say hej u just got trade banned for some time forget it .

What the hell man ?

Why trade ban for this . This is pokemon im thinkin , a happy world to bargain pokes and not to scam and troll around .

Staff u should protect US PLAYERS , From trolls , scammers ,hackers . Not bargaining people , who have a faint of heart and change theyr decision .

If it happens often , yes sure warn them , but not trade ban man , why always ban ban ban .

We are not trolls , we want to bargain and make profit for what we have worked for so manyyy hours .

Some people are not experienced in prizes. and When they realice they get underpayed they say sorry no i changed my mind .

Why do u want make us players loose money when we dont know prizes .

Not evryone is a pro at this game immidietly knows all prizes that we dont need wait for offers .

In evry pokemon game i never heard of such rule , we bargained evrywhere and scammers got Banned , trolllers and insulters got banned . And never someone for declining an trade .

I agree with normal rules not such crazy ones that u can feel the hand of the staff in ur pocket .

I dont have fun anymore cause i know how rude and bad it can end just cause i said hej i dont wanna sell anymore .

And why would i want to sell it still to this kid who harrases me now , says i report ban u u ape if u dont give it to me underprized like for free.

Its like staff is a team with the robbers . And people who wanna ripp off other people , it really feels like that .

LISTEN STAFF , U CANNOT CONTROL US LIKE THIS ; IF WE SAY WE DONT WANT TO SELL IT WE WONT SELL OUR STUFF THAT WE WORKED HARD FOR . We might have thought we can sell it good but it was underprized so we dont want anymore

How can this even be allowed , such rule ? . staff working hand in hand with rip offing people .

Just cause of this holy one weird rule that feels like u are controled .

Unbelivable really

Many people when they get angry at you because u didnt like to agree on their offer , they say u already agreed and u HAVE TO buy it from them or u will get reported .

And they keep harras u by threathning u all the time .

There is no deal made when you never agree to someone's offer. How can that be punished? The one who has to be punished here is the one who threatens you. Unless he provides us enough screens where you clearly breach our rules, you don't need to worry about anything.

What upsets me most is also that they have succes in this .

You are just questioning the competency of the T-Mods here. We don't enforce rules unless there is a breach. People do get warned/punished in case of providing false evidence or trying to fool us.

i think this shouldnt be unless u really said hej come virdian here im waiting at u and i will buy it off u .

To prevent trollers and wasting time .

That's how it is done. Unless you agree to a place and price, a deal is never made. You get time to think if the price is really fair or you can just ask for PC in All/Help chat, as simple as that. Once you think its fair, accept a location to trade and finish it. End of the story.

How can i play this game in peace when by evry misunderstanding with an jerk i get reported and get trade banned till i am perma banned .

One guy literally said he got banned trade cause he didnt want sell one kid CC . imnot making this up and i dont know if it was truth but thats what he said .

So im thinkin wow , i spend so much money in this game , and now some kid has power over my account and staff plays along with it .

That makes me want to stop the game cause i fear of loosing the account .

I can reach 1000 hours and get banned suddenly cause of this . If it is that easy way to trade ban someoen .

And u get reported 100x u will get 100% banned .

If rules are that hard they will get abused too to ur bad side .

Rules are fine and easy to follow. Already wrote how it works and you get fair amount of time before making a deal. A deal simply means, both the party agree to w/e they offer or sell.

TAFF shouldnt ban just for saying OK i sell u , oh sorry i found an better offer and i didnt know what prize it had before , so i wont let u rip me off and sell it to this guy .

NOT EVRYONE KNOWS PRIZES PERFECT . and we are waiting for OFFERS of people that we can make most money.

If u trade like this u get trade banned like already i saw with my own eyes with this other guy .

I wont keep play till i will be that guy.

Again, explained above. You are not forced to sell/buy things in a rush. Always take your time before looking for anything in trade chat. You can ask for a Price check in our Price check sub-forum if you can't find any help in-game.

PLEASE STAFF , can u focus on trolls who on purpose call u to a place and say no i dont want anymore .

And not on poor people who are not experienced and want to see the best offers they get and maybe decline sometimes.

That's what you call fake selling/buying right? Its not a troll, according to you, I can put it like this "the seller just changed his mind and don't want to finish the trade" both the situation seems familiar, right?

NOWHERE on earth it works like this that if u say OK I SELL u it is an agreement that u have to comply with .

There is an agreement unless the poke has been traded and sold . FINISHED , IF SOMEONE SCAMS THERE U BAN THEM . with proof screenshots .

Like i said this rule , by agreeing getting trade bans is ridiculous sry and many abuse it to make ur life to hell .

Its an incomplete deal. No one gets punished for this. No one is forced to buy/sell anything. If you make a deal, that means you agree to the price and place. Both the users are satisfied and there is no loophole here. What's wrong with the rule?

U guys just say obey the rule u tell us how to play and how to bargain in the game , i feel like u control me like an puppet how to play the game how to bargain .

And get banned at the end of the day. And the best is , staff is always at jerk kids side yes true man

Rules are here for a reason. You don't want people blatantly trolling each other or making fake deals/offers without any intention to buy. Considering how trading is very important in PRO as you can't make money just by grinding story or doing bosses and other PvE stuffs.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

Ok Ok , but why so much hard rules on trading , imagine i am 12 years old u think i read ur rules and understand all perfectly , i will maybe start understand after the first trade ban .

Why is it punished for just saying no i dont want anymore . I mean evryone sometimes in life thinks he sells his beloved thing and than pulls out .

And here we get punished hard for it . Why did i never seen such rule in ohter games , ever in my life , and i play since myb 20 years . because it is ridiculous rule . That ur signing an agreement contract just cause u say yes i am selling it to u . I think ur overdoing it here with the rules but whatever .

and to that thing about u cant grind money .

I made 350k in victory road 3 , just killing pokes . yesterday and today morning together

Why is it punished for just saying no i dont want anymore . I mean evryone sometimes in life thinks he sells his beloved thing and than pulls out .

How is this no different than trolling? Can you find the intention here?

LEASE STAFF , can u focus on trolls who on purpose call u to a place and say no i dont want anymore .

According to you, its called "Troll", right? But you want people to get away with this, how is that a good experience?

And here we get punished hard for it . Why did i never seen such rule in ohter games , ever in my life , and i play since myb 20 years . because it is ridiculous rule . That ur signing an agreement contract just cause u say yes i am selling it to u . I think ur overdoing it here with the rules but whatever .

and to that thing about u cant grind money .

I made 350k in victory road 3 , just killing pokes . yesterday and today morning together

How long will you be repeating the same thing? There are lot of different things to enjoy other than killing zubats and geodudes. You can hunt, do PvE, PvP and lot of different quests. You are largely depending on a single source for money. That will end up with a burn out and you will move to find other ways to make money. Agree?

Also never seen in my life such an rule , clearly ridiculous thats why .

All other poke fan made games have even an market , while here we have people who try make good money in trade because we dont have an market , get banned . lol and the jerky 14 year old kids are laughing in the background. To troll u hard and fullfill their butthurt wish to get u banned cause u didnt wanna trade them .

The rule is fine without any loophole. No one can twist it or abuse it, nor we punish people blindly. Most of the people in the community are aware about this and do appreciate its existence. You want us to punish trolls who change their mind after a deal is made. You also want people to get away who change their mind after making a deal. If you can suggest a rule which satisfies both, feel free to do so.

Thread locked as its useless to continue the discussion further. Good day!

• Like 5