Annoying Children getting Mad ?

Wildkitty

"I come here having fun , enjoying the game , supporting it with cash . And it gets u banned because a kid reports u for "

You didn't get banned.

As far as your friend goes, he could've easily price checked CC before trying to sell it.

You said multiple times you didn't care about getting banned, but here you are and you keep whining. Just deal with it. The rule is perfectly fine. Something tells me your friend is your second account and that is why you are so upset. Either way, it is what it is.

So u call me an liar ? I see u are used to people who lie alot

Well if u think i have to lie and make stuff up its up to you .

Also i wouldnt call this whining i would call it complaining since people get banned because children report them .

Imagine ur not long in the game wanna make a quick buck , so u say you sell CC

One kid comes in says 100k . u wait think , and say hmm ok . .but than another guy messages u offering u 400k .

Will u give it to the kid now that is harrasing u by GIVE IT MEEEH OR I REPORT U .

And about the trade rules maaaaan , u think anyone reads that honestly , theres so many players especially u think kids follow rules or read them ?

They just use them against u lol , think what u want , fact is i got harrased in this game while i did nothing than make people mad by saying no i am not interested to buy it for such prize . And u defend such people .

I literally play for hours helping out people on help channel when they have an question but whatever .

I dont need to wait if i get an trade ban or not because i had 4 children report me yesterday because i didnt talk to them or didnt want to trade with them .

And by what i saw and what this guy told me in chat that he got banned trade just because he didnt want to sell him CC . WOW .

i just dont agree with this Rule , its super funny , and strict , like u sign an contract just by buying a pokemon . Not even trolling or Scam . This is life , u might wanna buy something of some internet seller and not show up , what happens nothing . Here on pokemon i guess here some people who couldnt deal out much in life so they let it out here .

I literally could see it already once by messaging an Community manager in help channel with , hej bro i have bad luck with ivs can u uncurse me from this .

As a friendly joke .

U know what he did ? He said not to post in help channel . I was thinking hmm ok this guy doesnt wanna talk , no problem .

Next thin i trade sell something in trade, i see u are muted . lol

Makes sense now when i see this rule with the agreement by rule .

UR ALL A JOKE . people who get bullied in school Throwing around with bans , and at the other side Jerk children using and abusing this rule .

GOOOOODBYEEEE yeah i wont miss u too .

Trade Rules are pretty simple to understand. In case of a minor infraction, you get a warning, however, if the infraction is past minor, you get a minor punishment in case you have a clean punishment history. You don't get permanent ban directly unless you hit our severe infraction boat which includes Hacks/Scam and stuffs.

Most of the players get well familiarized with the trade rules in their first infraction. We do spend some effort in appeal to make them understand it clearly. However, if you still repeat the same thing after that, then you can't blame the rules.

• Like 1

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

Well i dont agree with this rule with the " agreement by word " so i basically cannot play the game anymore , And im glad .

Ill never sit on someones lap say yes daddy u are right i follow ur Hard rules that got be banned for some time even tho im an friendly positive player spending money also.

I help people , nonstop , i support it by my hard worked cash and i get banned for not understanding prizes and trying get the best prize of an item i bought of with real money . Thank u

Thank u community manager for the Mute for wanting to make friends .

There is no joking around with Scamming , and trolling . But this with agreement by word goes to far for me , usually if it is that easy to get banned it will happen sometime .

Some misunderstanding one day and all ur hours are down the toilet .

I suggest anyone who doesnt wanna get bullied from evry side, not to play this game even if it is that good .

i just never seen such rule and i am even more surprised it is in an pokemon game .

But thats usually in life like that , u get depressed people who have power over u u gonna have an bad time there .

Bye . No need to chat me anymore , just close this here and perma ban my whole account i BEG YOU .

Hi , i have noticed in this game , if u turn down some peoples trade they start threathen u with reports , that they are going right now to discord to report u for " scam " when all i did was say , no this prize is to high for me sry " and closed the chatwindow . I mean they didnt even need to walk somewhere all i said is i dont wanna buy it.

Or one guy offer me focus sash and i said i found a cheaper one already and he starts being super butthurt that i should start read the Trade rules if i know them and bla bla . And he writes with so many emojis like " ^^ :D xD "

Or one guy spamming me like , whenever i talk to someone in help chat like oh i wasted 20 balls on this poke .. im unlucky , he immidietly opens chat with me and says " karma lul "

I mean i dont have anything against children but they start to tilt me really hard in this game . I always put these clowns on ignore list .

Or the people who keep chatting me like " ohh u a cute kitty? , are u a girl ?.... and so much more " Or one guy opening chat with me from nowhere and saying hej , after i close it he messages me again with oh i see u want to be left alone so i wont bother u anymore , Holy jesus this stuff gets sooo annoying with these lonely weirdos . THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE . LEAVE ME ALONE lol !

Totally agree. You forgot to mention that moderators protect those kids no matter what. Thats why they ruined the game

• Like 1

I can help if you elaborate your whole problem. What makes you think like that? Rules are perfectly fine in their place. There might be something which draws someone's attention over other's sale. If you agree upon a deal, means you are interested on that particular sale. Are you forced to buy here?

What if you step out from the deal? Aren't you wasting the sellers/buyers time? We don't punish unless a place and price both are agreed and the deal is closed. This means both the parties are satisfied with the deal without being forced to buy/sell anything.

I'm down for a discussion if you behave and keep the discussion civil.

Totally agree. You forgot to mention that moderators protect those kids no matter what. Thats why they ruined the game

You got no business with the people who report you. Everything is up to us after someone is reported. Rules are enforced if any breach happens. Anything else?

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~