A new subsection on the forum?

Purple

1. 1.

Could we possibly get a new subsection entitled "Competitive Play" or something similar?

There is currently no section on the forums directed specifically towards the competitive audience of the game, and I really think there should be.

Players could ask about potential teams they could make, hosting unofficial tournaments, general talk about the competitive scene, etc.

The secondary subsections of "Competitive Play" could include:</U><i></i>

-Teams - (a section for players seeking to make a competitive team and need suggestions regarding which Pokemon to use)

-Unofficial Touranments - (where players themselves can host unofficial tournaments with prizes and other goods as rewards) - *<U>The original "Tournaments" section of the forum could be deleted and moved here, optional of course*

-General talk - (a specific section dedicated to anything that doesn't fall under the above categories, such as the comparison of two competitive Pokemon, general talk about which Pokemon players find more effective useful then others, etc)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPTIONAL - (can be posted under the Game Guide section of the Forum)

-IV/EV's - (where players could ask for help regarding what IV's/EV's are, where to train, what specific stat is best for which Pokemon etc)

-Natures and Movesets - (a section where players can seek guidance on specific movesets to use, what Natures are best for each Pokemon and where to obtain certain egg moves/TM's)

Those are all the secondary subsections I can think of right now, I hope this idea will at least be considered by the staff team.

I believe this would be a great way to get the community involved together, to really bring out the helpful/friendly/competitive side of people.

Thank you!

-Purple

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

or just write it in guide section for the IV/EV and natures. for competitive,it would be nice to have a subsection yeah.

That's true actually.

Eh, well at least a section for teams should still suffice.

Edit: edited the thread and fixed it up a bit with an optional section and a new subsection for "Unofficial Tournaments" :)

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

This was suggested on the old forums cant remember why it was denied. Could be useful but then again you could just talk comp in game with your friends/guild mates. We already have a tournament section.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This was suggested on the old forums cant remember why it was denied. Could be useful but then again you could just talk comp in game with your friends/guild mates. We already have a tournament section.

It would help people get into comp play a lot easier, and you could talk strategy without always having to be online. Also it could be necessary so people can discuss tiering, and give there opinions

160.png Jate croconaw.gif

I actually want to start going competitive, I've been playing recreational for so long, but know that I have gained enough knowledge to start competitive why not try it right?

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]