loaned poke lost when returned

Topicbiowar9

I loaned a friend 5 poke that we all lvl 90+. I loaned him a couple for a week and the others for 30 days. He said he sent the back a few days ago and needed one or two of them back. I logged in to find i no longer had these poke in my box nor my party. I logged out and back in several times with no luck.i tried almost everything and waited all day so its safe to say these puppies are gone. Did I do something wrong or if there's a way to get them back I would appreciate the help as these were my strongest poke and itll set me back pretty far any help at all is awesome thanks.

I loaned a friend 5 poke that we all lvl 90+. I loaned him a couple for a week and the others for 30 days. He said he sent the back a few days ago and needed one or two of them back. I logged in to find i no longer had these poke in my box nor my party. I logged out and back in several times with no luck.i tried almost everything and waited all day so its safe to say these puppies are gone. Did I do something wrong or if there's a way to get them back I would appreciate the help as these were my strongest poke and itll set me back pretty far any help at all is awesome thanks.

Hi, @Topicbiowar9.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Currently there is a lending bug where you won't receive the returned pokemon right away.

You will get your pokemons back, it will return when the lend set time is finished.

Please, wait a little a longer until the pokemons return.

I'm sorry once more for the problem.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love