pokemon organization wanted

Madzero4

What i am wanting is something simple and maybe a bit small but still find it annoying that we have no way to organize our pokes. Some pokes we want to keep for alot of reasons((shiny,event) Boss, PVP ect.) and would like some way to do so. Here's a few suggestions maybe the community can come up with better one cuz I know I'm not the only one with OCD

1. add a favorite option to the pokemon them selfs and then add a favorite search filter
  2. add a favorite box(or replace existing ones)
  3. add a way we can put pokemons into the boxes we want

• Like 8

Absolutely yes.

Your idea of a favorites filter seems like it would be fairly simple to implement, and would be a huge improvement over the tiresome sifting we do now.

it was taken straight from pokemon go and i think it would fit here it would also allow a mass transfer option. this needs improvement bad nobody likes standing inside of the pc for 4+ hours just transfering

Been wanting this for so long. It's a pain "trying" to organize it the way it is with the limitations. It seems like a simple fix and should definitely be a priority. A couple suggestions could be:

- A box system (Similar to the original games), where you can rename the box to your choosing and a proper drag-and-drop function that goes into the certain box slot and not just on the end.

- As mentioned by others. A way to favourite your pokémon. It's a tedious alternative we have to use now giving them a held item to tell them apart.

-^This alone should fix it for the most parts, but I'm sure there's other improvements to be done as well

• Like 1

I was about to start a new thread but noticed this one.

So yes I totally agree with that proposal and I'd like to expand it a bit.

Besides what's suggested above, drag and drop box system instead of a queue we have no control of, for some people, me included, I think a simple change on the poke dex to reflect the boxes would help a lot. ie a border around each entry showing that you have that specific pokemon in your storage.

The caught function is okay, but I'd like to know if I have charizard's pre evolutions as well instead of just charizard that I evolved. Mostly for house keeping for the people wanting to have them all, for dex services and so on.

Also some naming tabs on the boxes or/and color coding them would be awesome.

A final change I'd like to see is a pokedex function to show you only the pokemon you're missing either as caught or from your boxes and also a separation by generation on the pokedex. Either in tabs or with a separator on the current listing.

I was about to start a new thread but noticed this one.

So yes I totally agree with that proposal and I'd like to expand it a bit.

Besides what's suggested above, drag and drop box system instead of a queue we have no control of, for some people, me included, I think a simple change on the poke dex to reflect the boxes would help a lot. ie a border around each entry showing that you have that specific pokemon in your storage.

The caught function is okay, but I'd like to know if I have charizard's pre evolutions as well instead of just charizard that I evolved. Mostly for house keeping for the people wanting to have them all, for dex services and so on.

Also some naming tabs on the boxes or/and color coding them would be awesome.

A final change I'd like to see is a pokedex function to show you only the pokemon you're missing either as caught or from your boxes and also a separation by generation on the pokedex. Either in tabs or with a separator on the current listing.

great idea for having the dex show you whats in storage. and the drag and drop is #3 on my post